Roslin Beach Hotel
10-12 Thorpe Esplanade
Southend on Sea
With some of the best views of the Thames Estuary in Southend-on-Sea, this newly refurbished hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, delicious cuisine and light, attractive modern rooms. Situated in the beautiful, peaceful Thorpe Bay area, the Roslin Beach Hotel looks out over the charming beach, which has recently acquired the Quality Coast Award. Great for a quiet, relaxing break, Thorpe Bay is only 5 minutes' walk from the vibrant seaside resort of Southend-on-Sea, which boasts one of the best records for sunshine in the UK. The light, airy modern rooms have flat-screen digital TVs, telephones, hairdryers, tea/coffee making facilities and complimentary toiletries. Some rooms have fabulous views of the Thames Estuary. The restaurant and the new conservatory have spectacular estuary views, as does the lounge bar, which is open 24 hours a day for guests. Tides Restaurant offers seafood specialities and classic British dishes made with fresh local produce and a contemporary twist. -
- Was given a free upgrade which was a lovely surprise when I checked in.
- Efficient & friendly staff. Clean and tidy bed, lovely breakfast and the location is great.
- all good would recommend this hotel and stay again
- It was all fabulous. Excellent meal in the restaurant also
- Overall experience was fabulous from start to finish staff, accommodation and dinning very good.
- Position of Hotel on the Seafront was good, however car park full when we arrived, The quality of service was extremely good and the food in the restaurant was outstanding.
- Stylish property, great staff and breakfast
- Very spacious room with air con and a comfy bed
- The care and consideration given to us by the gentleman on reception was exceptional and greatly appreciated
- Breakfast was excellent and comprehensive. Spa treatments were soothing and well-priced. Staff were outstanding. A fully enjoyable stay. Wish it could have been longer.
- Location was easy to drive to from London and the outdoor terraces had gorgeous views. The rooms were beautiful, the bedrooms looked very Laura Ashley like and the bathrooms were grey marble style. Free wifi, complimentary drinks, DAB radios, nespresso machines etc
- A lovely stay at The Roslin. Beautiful room, excellent check in, lovely breakfast.
- This was the 2nd time we stayed here, We had an amazing Room with Separate Bathroom. Air Con was ice cold, We had Room service which was super, our food arrived piping hot & very enjoyable. Breakfast was included in the price , So much choice & Well Displayed. Would highly recommend to stay here. Staff Friendly, Smart & accommodating .
- Staff were all lovely and couldn’t do enough. Knew it was a special occasion for us and ensured we had a nice room. Having a balcony was a lovely surprise
- The staff were very friendly and communicative Location was excellent. Beachfront and quiet, not easy to achieve
- Air condition was good. Location was nice, bar and cocktails also.
- The room was perfect in every way. Evening g Meal was exceptional. Wine list good. Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Just like a hotel should be. Take note others
South Essex College
Southend Central Library
Spire Wellesley Hospital
Southend Crown Court
Southend Magistrate Court
Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
Southend-On-Sea Probation Service
Tesco Express Supermarket Supermarket
Sainsburys Supermarket Supermarket
Asda Supermarket Supermarket
Thames Estuary Ocean/Sea
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Stansted Airport
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chatham Train Station
Chelmsford Train Station
With lovely views of the Thames Estuary, this Southend-on-Sea hotel has free Wi-Fi, fitness facilities, treatment rooms, and free parking. The hotel restaurant serves fresh ingredients and produce from the hotel's farm. The Roslin Beach Hotel is on a sandy beach, just over a mile from shops and an amusement park on the vibrant seafront. Southend also holds one of the best records for sunshine in the UK. The light, airy rooms each have a flat-screen TV, telephone, hairdryer, tea/coffee facilities and free toiletries. Some of the Roslin’s rooms have a balcony and great sea views. Tides Restaurant serves seafood specialties and classic British dishes with a contemporary twist. Guests can dine in the restaurant’s conservatory or on the outdoor terrace overlooking the estuary.