East Street by Short Let Southend
133 East Street
Southend on Sea
- Had parking off street. Locals very helpful and polite. We had a 10 minute walk to both the pub and food. The pub is really friendly and made you feel welcome.
- This is my second stay and can not fault the place for the price paid. There have been improvements to the flat e.g. painting, garden furniture etc that updates it.
- Easy to reach by train or bus, nice and friendly host! The apartment is very cosy and has all I needed for my stay.
- Host was extremely friendly and helpful, who was there upon arrival to greet us and provide us with our key. The apartment was super clean and well organised. We had a lovely garden terrace and the beach/shops are all close by. Could not fault this apartment! My husband and I enjoyed our mini break away from the city.
- Arranged a time for the key collection and host was there waiting. Host was very friendly. The amount of space and location of the property was perfect for me. Communication with the host was very quick and I can not complain about the property. Nice private garden space
- Would have liked some extra pillows on bed as only 2 provided.
- Very friendly and helpful couple that manage the flat. Only 15 min walk to seafront. Good value for money.
Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
BMI Southend Private Hospital
Southend Crown Court
Southend-On-Sea Probation Service
Southend Magistrate Court
Spire Wellesley Hospital
Southend Central Library
South Essex College
Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation
East restaurant Restaurant
Grocery shop and off licence Supermarket
The Railway Tavern Cafe/Bar
Southend seaside Ocean/Sea
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Stansted Airport
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chatham Train Station
Chelmsford Train Station
Upminster Tube Station
East Street by Short Let Southend is located in Southend-on-Sea, 1.9 miles from Adventure Island, and has a patio, garden, and free WiFi. Housed in a building dating from 1990, this apartment is 1.7 miles from Kursaal and 1.8 miles from Southend Pier. The apartment comes with 1 bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a bath and a shower. A flat-screen TV is offered. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Roots Hall, Southend-on-Sea Borough Council and Southend Magistrate Court. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 1.8 miles from East Street by Short Let Southend.