Kenway Serviced Apartment
27 Galleries Court Kenway Road
Southend on Sea
- Spacious clean comfortable very friendly service nothing was to much trouble I liked that there was tea , coffee already there
- Larger then I thought, Nice kitchen with everything you need.. Great apartment
- Such an easy check in, great communication, very clean and overall...just perfect for us as a family. We recommend it to anyone.
- Highly recommended. It's a lovely apartment.. clean. Comfortable.home from home... Landlady was so helpful and friendly 😃
- Ease of location, easy to get in and get sorted.
- The owner of the flat, Theresa is very accomodating and she gave us a warm welcome when we arrived. The flat basically had everything you need and Theresa is very helpful and she can be contacted if there are any concerns.
- Cab number would be helpful to get around and bus schedule
- Very clean and spacious apartment, great location no hassle checking in or checking out. Resident secure parking also helped a lot. No complaints at all!
- The property was lovely, clean and an amazing place to stay with the family. We really enjoyed our staying. Not to far from town. Lovely bath robes and smellies. All the equipment u need to cook/live. The lady that greeted us with the keys was really nice and made us feel very welcome. Will definitely be booking here again and will be highly recommending to family and friends. Thank u so much, what a lovely, homely place xxxx
- Great value for money Easy Simple Clean Safe
- Led to believe apartment on ground floor as advertised as having access to outside but on 3rd floor so very difficult for elderly. Curtains fell down and very thin, let in lots of light
- The host allowed me to bring 2 more children than I initially stated. Excellent communication, tried to deal with issues promptly.
- Everything, The apartment was everything and more. Lovely clean and well equiped apartment. Perfect for family, beautiful surroundings, Beautiful sunrise. Perfectly equipped. Not too many extras and nothing lacking.
- The cleaner who let us in was delightful and very welcoming. Thank you. (And for keeping the place so clean.) A good price for a property next to the station we needed to be near get to the airport. Nice and spacious, and a proper bathroom. A bonus to have proper facilities to heat up food, etc.
- Lovely apartment, less than 30 minutes to walk to seafront, clean and beautifully decorated, lovely lady who met us on arrival, highly recommended,!
- Todo en conjunto nos gustó mucho. Lastima que fuera una estancia corta, de paso para coger el vuelo del aeropuertoo de Southend!
Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
Southend Crown Court
Southend Magistrate Court
Southend-On-Sea Probation Service
BMI Southend Private Hospital
Southend Central Library
Spire Wellesley Hospital
South Essex College
Greyhound Retail Park Supermarket
Bella Italia Restaurant
Southend High Street Market
Southend-on-Sea Seafront and Beach Ocean/Sea
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Stansted Airport
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chatham Train Station
Chelmsford Train Station
Upminster Tube Station
Offering free WiFi and city views, Kenway Serviced Apartment is a property located in Southend-on-Sea, just a 12-minute walk from Roots Hall and 0.8 miles from Southend-on-Sea Borough Council. The property is 1.7 miles from Southend Pier and 5 miles from Hadleigh Castle. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views. Adventure Island is 1.8 miles from the apartment, while Kursaal is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 1.9 miles from Kenway Serviced Apartment.