Southend on Sea
- Easy and convenient fir Southend airport good value and comfortable
- Location minutes away from southend airport.
- very happy with the service, staff and facilities.
- good value for money could have been hotter. Location good for us but planes could be a problem
- I stayed with my partner and my 3 month old daughter. Our room had everything we needed and more. We even got to have a cup of tea that was supplied. Definitely will stay again!
- Breakfast selection very good, both continental and full English. All on a self service basis, with frequent top ups of cooked items, nothing in service trolley over stocked, little and often, so food was hot and edible
- Reception staff really friendly and ample parking. 5 min drive to airport so ideal for early flights
- The receptionists were very welcoming and helpful and the breakfast options were cheap and plentiful. The room was spacious and the bedding was comfortable. They provided plenty of towels too.
- From the welcome to the end of our breakfast, and departure. Staff were very hospitable and helpful. The room was very comfortable, slept very well, and the breakfast was very good. A tasty continental selection and a very nice full English breakfast it is excellent value for money.
- Great value, comfortable room and beds. Good choice of cooked and buffet breakfast.
- This is a well located hotel both in terms of the airport and the surrounding area. It is functional but comfortable and well suited to hosting events. The staff are friendly and welcoming.
- We had a very large and comfortable room. There were extras like mineral water, dressing gowns and slippers. Plenty of free parking.
- A very conveniently located hotel in the close vicinity of the London Southend Airport.
- Quite basic but clean, comfortable and friendly, breakfast was very good value for money.
- It was very plesent but you need a car because everything is to far to walk to but if I'm that way again I would stop there again
- Too far to go to the airport entrance with a walk (30 mn)
- Staff were very friendly. The beds were extremely comfortable.
- Their bar food was delicious and reasonably priced. The beds were super comfy and the room itself was bright and airy. We brought our two year old son and he loved that he was able to see the “dead airplane” at the back of the hotel and watch the planes taking off. The staff were so friendly and helpful. They were able to give us directions to the bus stop and ordered us a taxi.
- The reception booked a cab for us and it appeared on time.
Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation
BMI Southend Private Hospital
Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
Southend-On-Sea Probation Service
Southend Magistrate Court
Southend Crown Court
Spire Wellesley Hospital
Southend Central Library
South Essex College
TESCO EXTRA Supermarket
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Stansted Airport
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chelmsford Train Station
Just 1 miles from London Southend Airport and its rail station, this hotel offers free private parking. Leigh-on-Sea’s old high street with its quaint seaside pubs is only 15 minutes’ drive away. London Liverpool Street Rail Station is a 35-minute train journey from Southend Airport Rail Station. Southend-on-Sea’s amusement park, Adventure Island is less than 5 miles from the Skylark. Each air-conditioned room at the Skylark Hotel has a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and free wired internet access. All rooms also have a private bathroom. A range of drinks can be enjoyed in the modern and spacious Astro Bar.