146 Alexandra Road
Southend on Sea
- Comfy apartment, felt like home from home. Great bed.
- Lovely clean apartment, great location, well maintained Host gave us a bottle of champagne as we were there on our wedding night.
- The added treats... yum! Wine... chocolates... Pringles... lots of teas and coffee...
- Lovely apartments, clean, spacious, location brilliant, staff were absolutely brilliant with all enquires, value for money, will definitely be going back
- We arrived abit earlier than the check-in time and could still check in after having called the host. The place was lovely, we had a lot of space and an overall nice stay.
- Great location, fantastic views and all high quality furnishings and fantastic customer service
- We stayed in apartment 7 which is on the top floor and gives the best views over the surrounding streets and the estuary. It is very nicely decorated and the building is located in a quiet area close to the beach and about 10 minutes walk from the high street. The unique feature of the apartment is the turret style corner of the building which gives you views in multiple directions and the location of the bed on a mezzanine level above the kitchen, bathroom and lounge/dining areas. It's a two minute walk to the gardens overlooking the sea and you can walk down to the sea front in another few minutes from there. The bathroom is very nice with a modern suite including a walk in shower with plenty of nice hot water coming from a generously sized shower head. The dining area has table that can easily accommodate four people.
- Modern apartments, comfy and clean (cleaner than first time I’d stayed round). Staff keep you informed about area and parking. Definitely will be returning a third time
- Clean, spacious, comfortable. Perfect for one person or a couple. Great value for money.
- Very smart apartment with all modcons. Very comfortable and great location.
- The owner greeted us when we arrived and even let us park in his space for the night to save us £5 parking
- Super comfortable bed, fully equipped kitchen including washing machine. Lots of space. A nice mirror in the bedroom, both on a small table as well asa big one on the closet. Very large bathroom with an excellent shower. A one minute walk from the beach.
- Great place to stay Lisa is horrible unprofessional and just mean
- Beautiful, well presented apartment. Excellent location, safe and very modern.
- The location was perfect, just off the main promenade so nice and quiet, but only 5mins walk from everything, safe parking, the apartments are decorated to a very high standard and had everything you would need for a 2 night stay, a well recommended apartment facility.
- the reception area was lovely the apartment was top standard with chandeliers in each room, the cleanliness was brilliant and the manager lisa whom I didn't meet but she text with all info as to were the keys are and car parking she was great even let us have our room 3 hrs early
- Huge apartment. There was an extra single bedroom. Lots of mirrors (great for 5 girls getting ready). Tea & coffee provided. Lovely coffee machine. Beds were very comfy. Location was great. Very short walk to everything. Iron and hairdryer provided. We were an hour late getting out and they were very nice and accommodating about that. Would highly recommend.
South Essex College
Southend Central Library
Southend-On-Sea Probation Service
Southend Magistrate Court
Southend Crown Court
Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
Bella Italia Restaurant
Pizza Express Restaurant
Salsa Tapas Bar Cafe/Bar
Three Shells Golden sand Swimming, Food & Drink
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Stansted Airport
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chatham Train Station
Chelmsford Train Station
Upminster Tube Station
A 2-minute walk from the Cliff Gardens on Southend’s Western Esplanade, the luxurious Tower Apartments provide contemporary accommodations on the Essex coast. Just 8 minutes from Southend Central Train Station, these elegant apartments offer free Wi-Fi access. Tower Apartments include a flat-screen plasma TV and an iPod docking station. Each kitchen has a hob, an oven, microwave, and a washer/dryer. Crockery, cutlery and glassware are also provided. Bedrooms feature a king-size bed and are decorated with designer wallpaper. A bathroom has a walk-in shower, fine Italian tiles and Egyptian cotton towels. The Odeon Cinema and Victoria Shopping Center are around 10 minutes’ walk away. Regular train services depart from the town, reaching central London in less than 1 hour.