The Last Post Wetherspoon Hotel
Southend on Sea
- Great staff, clean room and best value meals in town.
- Very good value for money. Excellent service. Good central location
- Everything Location food accommodation
- Room was very spacious. Bed very comfortable. Tea, coffee and biscuits very welcome. Breakfast was just downstairs. Railway station just across the road.
- Staff were extremely friendly and were very helpful. Hotel very central so really convenient.
- The room was big, powerful shower, easy and quick check in and check out. Central location.
- Comfy bed, quiet, lovely staff... good atmosphere and great food in pub downstairs! Shops 2 mins away and only a 5 min walk to pier!
- Can't say anymore than we have before, we like everything
- Central to town. Everything top quality. Pub downstairs very busy but good for food and drink (as long as you like pubs!)
- The Last Post is a town centre public house hotel. We thought there would possibly be a disturbance from custom downstairs but the hotel area was surprisingly quiet. I was pleasantly surprised as the room was spacious and very clean. The bed was large and comfortable and all furnishings were of a good standard. Good quality cookies were supplied plus a very welcome bottle of sparkling water. I would definitely stay again.
- Very comfortable rooms and very centrally located
- Everything was brilliant staff location it has it all
- Excellent value for money - free coffees -latte etc.
- The room, as usual, was spotlessly clean, especially the modern bathroom which is always a good sign. The ability to be able to control the room temperature with a wall switch was very helpful. A small but thoughtful detail were good quality bottles of water on the table. The hotel is located right by local transport, the town centre and a short walk to the beach. We always stay here.
- I liked the room as it was light and very clean ,the bathroom was large and the full mirror was a plus, very large.It was nice and peaceful and pleasantly surprised as above the bar. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The central location was fantastic and I will definitely stay here again.
- Room was quiet and felt secure, and were well away from the noise and hustle & bustle of the pub. Beds were comfortable with good quality bedding, nice to have both a bath and shower. Good not to have to pay in advance for breakfast, so can decide on the day.
- Rooms lovely and clean air con much appreciated. Bar staff very nice. We'll looked after overall
- Really friendly staff and clean establishment
South Essex College
Southend Central Library
Southend Crown Court
Southend Magistrate Court
Southend-On-Sea Probation Service
Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
Three Shells Golden sand Swimming, Food & Drink
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Stansted Airport
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chatham Train Station
Chelmsford Train Station
Upminster Tube Station
One of our best sellers in Southend-on-Sea! Located in Southend-on-Sea, 650 feet from South Essex College, The Last Post Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. The Last Post Hotel features free WiFi . There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Breakfast is available for an extra charge and served between 07:00–12:00 daily. Southend Central Library is 1,000 feet from The Last Post Hotel, while Southend Crown Court is 2,650 feet away. London Southend Airport is 2.5 mi from the property.